Somehow, I forgot...

Hey Y'all, somehow I forgot to share a few goodies I got in February. So without further ado I want to share the tags I got from Chris my Tag of the Month swap partner from last month. She makes the most wonderful tags and cards. She made me a card and not one but three tags!

The tags were tucked in the pockets.



Aren't they all wonderful!
next up are a few gifts I got from Angela at Down to the Darling Details, we do one on one personal swaps for the holidays. We "met" last year doing an Easter Swap and have become lasting friends. LOVE HER!
I LOVE the tag, her last name means Rabbit :) The tag is on the sweetest spool holder, I have used it a bunch since she sent it!

STRAWBERRY AND VANILLA POPCORN!
AND IT"S PINK!! Yummy it was so good!

The sweetest little tea towel, it is just adorable, I love, love, love it!
OK I think I am caught up now...teehee.

THANK YOU CHRIS AND ANGELA! 
Y'all gave me a very happy heart.


Comments

  1. Cute and neat "stuff". I love the tea towel. And, I meant to say earlier that the stencils you received are awesome. Are they fabricated or done by hand? And, the pockets the tags came in to you are really neat too. Hand made pockets? I wish I could fold paper neater myself. Or neater folded paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you