Woolzies Winner Take 2

Hey Y'all!
I have to apologize, I had the winner post written and scheduled to post on Saturday at 12:01am...
grrrr....blogger! The post never posted and it has disappeared as well, and I being neglectful did not follow up to make sure it did. I am sorry. Thank You Ann C. for emailing me to ask who won!
A big hug out to each of you that entered.
Ok  so this is what I did using the random name generator I entered every name that left a comment in random order, I then entered each name that let me know they liked Woolzies on facebook, I then entered each name that told me they are following on Twitter, for a total of 38 entries. I entered them randomly and then used the randomizer, it was as fair as I could make it...lol
AND THE WINNER IS....

There were 38 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Traci
  2. Lisa
  3. Melanie
  4. Claudia
  5. the Myers
  6. Ann
  7. Deana
  8. benz1171
  9. Deana
  10. Krystal
  11. Marcia
  12. Debi
  13. Traci
  14. Catherine
  15. Jenn
  16. Ann
  17. benx1171
  18. Kelly
  19. Alissa
  20. Melanie
  21. the Myers
  22. Catherine
  23. Krystal
  24. the Myers
  25. Jenn
  26. Krystal
  27. Alissa
  28. Claudia
  29. Debi
  30. Kelly
  31. Catherine
  32. Debi
  33. Deana
  34. Mitzi
  35. Lisa
  36. Ann
  37. Melanie
  38. Lori

TRACI! 
Congratulations!
Please forgive the delay in notification.
Please email me your address at jennysheart@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you