Steven J. Estes

              November 17, 1959-December 16, 2013
Steve, was met at the Gates of Heaven on
 December 16, 2013 by his nephew Joshua and his cousin Phil Estes
 to welcome him and take him to see the Lord and rejoice with family and friends waiting to take him home. He was beloved husband, son, brother, uncle and brother-in-law. He will always be loved and missed and we find comfort that he is home with his Lord and Savior.

He leaves behind his loving wife, Beth, who is waiting to be with him again in the Kingdom of Heaven; his dear father Curtis and beautiful mother Juanette, his brother Trent and his wife, Karen and their children Jessica and Joseph, his sister Angie and her children Sarah, Matthew and Thomas, His family in love by marriage; Buster and Debby, Jenny and Lee, Joanne and Jay, Laura and Patrick, Jared and Amanda and nephews Colby and Layden and Nieces Shelby and Darby.
A service to celebrate his life will be Friday at 1 pm at Graham Funeral Home in Chesapeake, Va
Steve and Shelby The day she was born.

Beth and Steve Mother's  Day 2012

Steve Feb.24, 2013 
Goofing with Colby on my birthday.

Steve, I am so sorry I didn't tell you enough that I love you,
 I hope you know how much I truly do.
I miss you so much.
Our hearts are broken my beloved Brother.
You were my brother in love, 
I will miss you forever.
I just don't have the words to express my feelings at the moment, 
the only thing I can tell you is I love you.
Until we meet in Heaven again.
You will never leave our Hearts.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Jenny. I hope that your wonderful memories of him will help you through this rough time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!