New Ink

Hey y'all,  how are ya?
Healing well, slow but well here.
I go back to work July 13.
So I have a few more days of me time.

I am still bored lol but finding ways to
occupy my time...like with a trip
to the tattoo shop.
Yes I have a new tattoo.
Probably the cutest tat ever inked!
It represents me Aunt Jenny holding onto
all my little loves who are growing up
way to fast. Colby, Shelby, Darby, and Layden. I will be adding another balloon
in December when Layden becomes a big brother! 
Colby

Shelby
 S
Layden

Darby
These were the stinkers on Father's Day. 

Being Aunt Jenny is my favorite thing in the world. Love, Love, Love, Love all of you!


Comments

  1. That is such a cute idea! If I wasn't such a wimp, I would totally do something like that. But I am pretty sure that the first time the needle touches me, I would cry and be done! Glad to hear that you are healing and feeling better. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tattoo! cute kids!
    Have a great 4th of july weekend
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!

3rd Surgery done