Valentine

Here is the little tag I made for the Tag A Month Swap @ The Altered Paper

I know we are only 2 tags into the year, but I love doing this swap! It is a lot of fun and I have had 2 lovely swap partners so far. This month I am swapping with Christine @ It's The Simple Things In Life. Christine is an amazing paper crafter! Everything she makes is just adorable!
I am so glad Tee is hosting this tag swap, it's not too late if you want to join in the next tag is in March and the theme is St.Patrick's Day just sign up over at The Altered Paper...I can't wait :0

Comments

  1. Jenny, Cute Valentines Tag!I Love The Vintage Image You Used! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage graphic on your tag. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, The tag you have created is adorable! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day on this Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tag is very sweet. It is so much fun to make tags and sharing them is terrific.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute. I love it!
    HPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny,
    Oh how beautiful! and I just read about the blog party with you and Marcia too!!! How awesome!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny, Your Valentine tag is so cute and I love the message on the apron, I just hopped over here from Marcia's blog and reading about your link party celebration. I hope to attend and I have posted the party on my side bar. Since I might get wrapped up in thinking about what to share at the party I want to wish you a Happy Birthday now. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious tag! I've enjoyed making some Valentines this month but the tags are even cuter! Happy Valentine's day! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just loved my tag and congrats on winning the paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your tag is really pretty, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!