I love my Secret Sister and WINNERS!

                            Have I told y'all just how much I love and adore my
                                                      Secret Blogging Sister?
I do, I really, really do! Look at all the wonderful goodness, wrapped in love that were sent to me.

Art/sketching pads, lovely pastels and colored pencils to play with.
A sweet handmade journal.










The most wonderful Vintage gloves!                                                     They fit and make me feel so feminine!
I can't wait to have an occasion to wear them.
AND some lovely incense and a sweet incense burner.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SECRET SIS, YOU SPOIL ME ROTTEN!
I have been meaning to post these for almost a month! Forgive me for being so tardy :)

AND NOW......
Last week I told y'all about a little giveaway.
I am offering these little summer treats to 3 readers.
WELL...
Since I had only 8 comments I decided to make every one a winner!!!
So 3 of you will be getting the taffy and coaster and 5 of you will get a summery set of pens and either a summery note pad or a set of  blank note cards. 
The winners in no particular order are as follows...


Shirley @ Zetta's Aprons
Treatntrick treatntrick@ Treatntrick treatntrick


                    THANK YOU LADIES!
                      I loved your comments 
                           and I hope you 
                      enjoy your little gifts.
                 please email me your mailing address @ jennysheart@gmail

YAY! 
Ok I have to end on this today the temperature in my car read...117! YUCK!!!
I have nothing else to say about that...lol!

Comments

  1. Happy Pink Saturday Jenny, Congratulations to all the lucky ladies who won your great give away gifts. Congratulations to you too Jenny on receiving all your treasure from your secret blogging sister. It's fun! Have a great week and enjoy all your new creative things. Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so fun to award us all! I will send my address again to you...just in case! Thanks, sweetie! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,
    Having trouble sending mail to this addres
    jennysheart@gmail it tells me it's incorrect. Don't know what to do. Blessings, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind Jenny, dumb me I didn't add the .com DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Jenny! By the way I'm not from US, don't you think it's troublesome to send those by mail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny!! You are just so sweet!! Thank you!! It is so awesome to win!!!
    You are a rock star!!
    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny...

    I don't know if you got my email - I never heard back from you. I just wanted to make sure you knew I was going to post about my winnings you were sending to me...but I never received them. :(

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!