News

Hey Y'all,
It has been too long since my last post!
Things have been busy around here.
First of all I am so excited to say that one of my family is going to make me an aunt again!
As I have not been given the ok to share the big news I can't tell ya who just yet...but rest assured I will as soon as I can.
Second, I have just been given a promotion at work. For those of you who don't know I work for the worlds largest retailer. You know the one ...WM.
Well I have been there for just over 4 years, I have moved up the ladder at a fairly steady pace since I started and starting Monday I am in management. Assistant Manager to be exact :)
This is a great big blessing for us, it means a significant financial increase and steady hours and schedule.
I am going to have to leave Lee for 8 weeks for training. I will be in Richmond m-f and home on the weekends, he is pouting already...ha ha ha.

Third, I have been a bit crafty, but have not taken a photo of anything yet, so I will show you my handy work another day.
Fourth, I Love the month of February. Do you have a favorite month? I have 3 February, October and December. There is just something about those times of year I just adore. Well I love February for several reasons, it is winter, Valentine's Day, our niece April's birthday, my sister Laura's birthday, my best friends Julia and Nathan's birthdays, and my birthday.
I love my birthday, I always have and always will. My parents always made our birthday's special when we were kids and it has carried me through adulthood. This year I will be 40! I don't feel 40 most days. I do not have any hang ups about it.

Fifth, I am going to be in a book that comes out this month. Y'all I can't tell you how tickled I am about it!
I love the books Joanne Fluke has written, LLLLOOOONNNNGGG story short is she posted on facebook she would like some simple recipes to try and maybe add to her books, so I sent her a family favorite of ours and she decided to use the one I sent in her new book! In addition the character she created to explain where the recipe came from is named Jenny and helps her to solve a murder. The book comes out on February 26 and I can't wait to get my copy!
Well I guess that is enough news for now.
I love  y'all bunches :)

Comments

  1. Wow!!! So much good news!!! Congratulations on being an aunt again, the promotion and book news. Your truly deserve it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jenny how cool!! A new job and birthdays and being a book and turning 40!! That's the way to do it girlfriend!!! Happy Birthday and have lot's of fun celebrating you and eat some red velvet cupcakes!!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is ALL of your news! Wow! Congrats. Congrats. Congrats. Congrats. Did I get the number of congrats right? Wow. CoNgRaTs! And, a Happy February B-day and favorite month and all!

    Lots of good news. Aren't you glad?!

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you