I love and adore
                                                                 Nascar!
                                         Specifically Jeff Burton in the #31 car  
                      My husband and his brother and 2 of my Sister in laws are Jeff Gordon fans.   
I love the short tracks like Richmond and Bristol best, but super speedways like Texas and Charlotte are awesome. I have been to only 2 races since my love for the sport began 11 years ago Richmond and Charlotte they were so much fun. I wish I could go to more. I know, I know I can hear it now... Racing? Really? Yep!
I HATED it when I was little and my grandaddy had it on it was so boring! I was in around 27 when I got into it.Tomorrow is the Daytona 500 and I hope I will be able to see it. We don't have cable or satellite so we have just basic TV and since the switch to this government mandated digital crap we often cannot get Fox (channel 43 here) to come in and that is where the race is.Maybe I can watch it online if the TV won't cooperate! My driver Jeff Burton is starting 4th (that is really good) I am hoping he can stay upfront and finish 1st! Just another piece to my heart...

Comments

  1. Hello Jenny,
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment.
    I have been to one race (Pepsi 500 back in 2003)
    My favorite driver used to be Jeff Gordon but now my favorites are Jeff Burton and Jimmy Johnson.
    I hope you are able to watch it tommorrow!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you