My dad is my hero! He is a GREAT man of God I love him more than words could ever express.
This is a picture of  "Papa and his pals" Layden on the left and Colby on the right.
They were rootin' for the Steelers on Superbowl Sunday 2010.
I am so thankful for all of them they are My Heart.

This morning I just keep hearing in my head over and over
"This is the day that the Lord has made,
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
so I am gonna rejoice and be glad for a minute.
I am glad that amidst all the chaos of our financial junk I still have a roof over my head.
I am rejoicing and glad that Layden came home from the hospital and so far he has not stopped breathing again.
I am glad that I have such an awesome family that always pulls together, we are a force to be reckoned with.
I am glad that I get to celebrate another birthday this Thursday. My 38th. EVEN THOUGH I have to work 3 to midnight on it.
I am glad I have a husband who loves me.
I am rejoicing and so very glad that God has given me friends in my life.
I am rejoicing and singing praises and thankful and glad God loves you and me.
I am glad I started this blog.
I could go on and on...what are you glad about today?
xoxo,
Jenny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you