Bridal Shower

Well, I think we had a great shower for my sister. For those that don't know I have 4 sisters.
So for parties and showers we all do a piece of it and my Mom does a LOT of it too.
We had my sister Laura's shower at the church my Mom and 1 of my sisters go to. We have a long history in that building (but that is another post...) so we had a ton of food as always and we are so happy Laura liked it all. For my part of it I did the dessert table and for that I decided to do a Sweet Shop.
I made a banner and a wedding cake (made of towels) and a treat jar, all the the things I used to hold the candy and the towel cake were my gifts for her too (plus all the leftover candy in them!)
Wow this is getting long already so I will just show y'all a bit of it for today.

So this was my part of the shower.
I only wish I could have done more for her.
I'll post more pictures and more about the shower later in the week.

Comments

  1. I'm thirsty and some sweet tea sounds good about now! Wow! You did a great job with with the shower. Lovely and fun decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you