Friday, January 13, 2012

January Tag

Hey Y'all how are ya today?
It is cold and windy here in Virginia today.
I wanted to share the tag I made for Tee's Tag A Month Swap.

My partner for the January swap is the lovely Elysia in Canada. I hope she likes it. I think it is a bit too simple, but the more I fiddled with it the less I liked it, so I went clean and simple. I still don't think I am happy with it but I hope Elysia is. You can't really tell in the photo, bit I popped up the embellishments with pop dots for some dimension and of course had to glitter it up with stickles and I used my FAVORITE paper line October Afternoon for the front and back (which I forgot to take a photo of) and all the embellishments.
I can't wait for the next one!
If you are interested visit The Altered Paper (just click on Tee's name above) for more info.

6 comments:

  1. Jenny, Your Winter Fun Tag Is Just Right! You've Added Just Enough To Make It Gorgeous!
    I'm Sure Your Partner Will Love it!
    I Do! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yhis is a sweet winter tag..so right for this snowytime of year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, you know my middle name is simplicity so I'm definitely loving this tag just the way it is. I would not add a thing. I don't like them too cluttered at all, like Victorian themes are not for me one bit. Sorry Victorian lovers. :) I love the idea of a tag swap. I'm a HUGE tag fan. I'm working on some now for a very specific purpose. If you think yours is simple, wait 'til you see what I'm up to.
    Stay warm. Windy and chilly in Florida too. I used to love winter but today I realized that I no longer do because for some reason the dryness is now affecting me terribly, especially with allergies. Aging..._______. You fill in the blank. ;)
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's super cute Jenny! You are super ambitious to do a tag a month - but it'll be so fun! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this cute tag Jenny! It's just right, and has a great new home! Fell free to hop on over to see my giant post and what I had to say about it: http://mischievouscrafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/so-much-mail-such-little-time.html

    ReplyDelete