Lazy Day

It has been a week!
I have not been feeling well over the past week so for me it has been work, bed, work, bed...poor Lee hasn't had a decent meal in 6 days!
I am much better now.
I feel like I have missed so much over the past week, in some ways it was good to be offline and in others it stinks, I get so much encouragement from my bloggy pals :)

Yesterday we had a couch potato day, we watched 3 movies and went to bed!
We finally got around to seeing the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie..eh it was ok...I think they need to just stop with those...eh

Next up was Crazy, Stupid Love

                                        image from google search 
I laughed quite a few times, but it is not one I would watch over and over...just ok,

 but oh that Ryan Gosling...

(sigh) he is a looker ain't he... lmbo
My mom is shaking her head right now ;)
image from google search

Then it was Green Lantern...

image from google search
we both liked it, we love superhero movies, we both agree on most of them and we enjoy them so out of the 3 that was our favorite.
Lee just watched the newest Planet of the Apes ...he liked it, I have ZERO interest in those movies, he can have them. He loves the old ones and liked this one too.
I still have one more to watch today...Water For Elephants.

image from google search
The book was good, so I am looking forward to watching it.
On a side note I love Elephants, I could watch them all day, I have no idea why, maybe it's their eyes, but I feel so peaceful watching them, in a zoo, on t.v. etc... I just love them.
So how have you been?
How is your New Year starting off?
Mine is not quite how I wanted, but the year is young.
Have a great day and don't forget to talk to God. He loves you....and so do I.

Comments

  1. Glad you are feeling better! I love to watch the elephants, they are so graceful for being so big. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far still crazy busy Ethel. I am so glad you are feeling better. There is a nasty flu going around here but I haven't caught it . . . yet. I'm crossing my fingers and taking vitamins. I am helping my husband try to finish a room in the basement, I think of it as a craft room. So I will have a sewing room and a craft room for all the other stuff not related to sewing. I wish it was done.
    Happy new year to you. Again, I hope you are feeling much better very soon.
    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the new Pirates recently, I agree it was ok. We saw Green Lantern too. We also love super hero movies. We liked it a lot. Then, I let the men convince me to watch the planet of the apes movie and I didn't like it. Too sad!!
    My new year has not been awesome yet, But I hope it changes soon!
    Feel better!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're feeling better Jenny. There are so many germs flying around out there this year...I hope this is your only sick time for the winter!
    Watching movies all day is a big treat! I want to see Water for Elephants. Right now we're working our way through things we've DVR'd in the past month and haven't had time to watch.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you feel better! My year is busy, busy the same as the way 2011 ended!!
    Happy Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better! I would like to see that movie, Water for Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you've been sick!! Glad you are on the mend. I agree with you on the Pirates movies. STOP IT ALREADY! Ugh! I only liked the first two the rest were a little lame. The rest of your list I haven't seen. I will have to try. No Planet of the Apes! I agree. I really loved Thor and Captain America. Did you see them? Can't wait for The Avengers! Have a lovely day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you've been a bit under the weather, that time of year, it seems. Lots of chicken soup! Learned that from my grandparents. So, when someone gets sick, they always ask Mama or Grandma for chicken soup (It's always in the freezer for us!)

    Congratulations on your first year! You've done quite well!!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for visiting me. I too saw Water for Elephands (made me sad), and Crazy, Stupid, Love...and I agree not one to watch over and over. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better now!! But what a treat to sit back and watch movies. I loved water for the elephants and yes it was sad
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment, I hope your 2012 is wonderful!!!

    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Jenny! Good to meet you! I thought The green Lantern was funny! I loved the part where the "girl friend" recognized him right away!

    We went to see Water for Elephants at the theater plus I saw it on DVD. I'm a twilight fan so of course I had to see it. :) It was fun seeing Robert Pattinson play a guy who smiled.

    thanks for signing up for our dotty swap! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!