Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cotton pickin Fun Swap!

Hey Y'all! How are ya today? It is snowing again here in the southeastern part of Virginia, I cannot recall a time since I was very little (maybe late 70s) since we have had so much snow. I know all my Northern and West and Mid West friends think that is hysterical, but we don't get this much snow...ever! It'll be gone quick....again so I am gonna love it while I can.
OK So I promised you my other swap!
Oh my gosh have you met Holly at Cotton Pickin Fun?
She is so talented and creative and we have so much in common! I have a new friend for life in her! We love a lot of the same things so when Sandy at 521 Lake Street matched us for her Valentine Swap She could not have picked a better pair! Thanks Sandy :)
We both LOVE everything Vintage and golly did she spoil me.
The Cutest and sweetest tiny handmade felt bear and heart.
SO SWEET!
In a tiny valentine decorated matchbox!

It all arrived in this lovely box.
I am gonna use it for October Afternoon Bits and pieces.
OA is my go to favorite paper line!



Here is all my goodies together, I could not get this photo to load first to save my hiney!
See the sweet pencil, her daughter sell them in her ETSY shop.
Envelopes, a pen, ribbon, and a stamp.
She knows me well already!

Golden Book Love love love!
A sweet as can be Peg Doll, hand made by Holly, 
A super sweet tag, just our style :)
Stamps, papers, and ephemera, and the tiny matchbox.
Oh my good gravy IRMI adorable, vintage Jello molds filled with vintage picks and goodies, and the other mold has a sweet bunny and carrots she made in them.
ribbon and lace, doilies and vintage rose seals, a felt heart she made for me.a sweet snowflake
and sugar free treats (dang diabetes)
I was blown away.
Holly was so generous and I am forever thankful to her.
Stop by her blog and see what i sent her.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLY.
I am spoiled rotten :)

Linking toPink Saturday

6 comments:

  1. What a fun swap. And don't you just love it when someone just "gets you". The best! I have't forgotten about you- I need to bake again and soon so I can send you out something. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a great swap...swaps are such fun.
    Love the things you got.'
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny,
    So glad you were happy with your partner! Thanks for posting all of your goodies, I saw what you sent, she was a luck girl also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Visiting over from Holly's blog, such wonderful treasures and goodies she sent you! I just loved the card you made for her!! Too cute! Hope you had a great Valentine's day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete