February

Hey Yall,
How are you today?
Do you have a favorite month? I have 4 favorite months...February, April, October & December.
I think February is my most favorite, for several reasons.
WINTER! I love it.
 I love the feeling of February, Valentines Day, My niece April, My friends Nathan, Amy, Joy and Julie, My sister Laura, and I all have our Birthday this month.
Joy, Amy and I all share the same birthday, I think that is so neat :)
Joy and I went to JR High and High School together and Amy and I worked together.
They are special ladies.
Speaking of special ladies, I have sent out my February notes, RAK, and Swap packages.
Look at this pile!
I LOVE FEBRUARY :)

Comments

  1. Hope you're enjoying the winter. It sure is a cold and snowy one with more flakes predicted this weekend! Happy February:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how time flies. It's been a couple of years since we were swap partners, but I do remember it fondly. I like January...new beginnings, no more Christmas shopping and plenty of time to recharge my creativity! February is almost as good...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Your package arrived and I am so excited!! The swap gifts are awesome! My daughter came home from school a little sad (the whole class got in trouble at p.e. because of a few students) but when we spied the package by the front door all her worries went away. She had the best time helping me discover all of the treasures. It couldn't have come on a better day :) Thank you so much for your generosity and I will be taking pictures and blogging about it this weekend. Thanks again, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, it's such a fun coincidence that I was reading your blog and thinking about you...then a Valentine comes in the mail. Bless your sweet Jenny heart! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!