Happy Birthday To Me

Hey Y'all how are ya today?
I am having a pretty low key day, off work for 3 days helps!
So it is that time of year again :)
I have aged another year! Phew  the last one flew past too quickly.
I love this cake! I found the photo on Bing search.

My Birthday is actually Monday and since I have to work that day I decided to make a weekend of it early.
Tomorrow I think I am gonna take the day to myself and wander some junk shops, eat some place Lee would never and just enjoy myself. Its supposed to he sunny and 60 tomorrow so I think it will be a good day for it.
Sunday is the GREAT AMERICAN RACE!
the Daytona 500 and since Lee got cable installed for the first time in years I can actually see it! WHOO HOO! 
If somehow it has escaped you I am a huge race fan (well racing,football, baseball,etc...)and Jeff Burton has been my driver for years, now that he is semi retired I have to pull for me 2nd favorite Jimmie Johnson!
Lee is a Jeff Gordon fan, so are both my sister in laws and my brother in law. 
So the plan for Sunday is good food and the race. I am a simple gal it will make me happy. Monday is back to work and my 41st year. Next Saturday the family will come over and celebrate with me..
Thank You to each of you for spending another year with me. LOVE YOU!
Xs & Os,
Jenny

Comments

  1. Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a special day and an even more wonderful year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy belated birthday Jenny!!! I hope that is was everything that you wanted it to be. My Dad and brother are big race fans - they loved Dale and now Jr.

    Enjoy your day!!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!