Cloche Swap

Hey Y'all how are you today?
It is a gorgeous day here in the south east!
Sunny and 75 (love Joe Nichols too)
We ran up to the hardware store to pick up lunches (we bought tickets from our local Boy Scouts)
we came home and ate on the screen porch, we had dinner there last night too ;)
It is quickly becoming my favorite spring time spot!
onto the post :)
Shirley of Zetta's Aprons and I were among many of the ladies that signed up for Deb and Sandy's Spring Cloche Swap at 521 Lake Street.
Now y'all I have to be honest the whole cloche thing escapes me, why everyone is obsessed with puttin' stuff under a glass dome makes me shake my head, I just don't get it, but I support those who do whole hearted!  HOWEVER  when I saw all the cute as pie spring time scenes, under the dome of a plastic dollar store wine glass I just had to jump in!
Shirley and I met a while back through Sandy's Easter Swap and I have adored her since.
We were lucky to be matched again YAY!
She is so talented and I just love her sweet spirit.
Here is what she sent to me this spring.
Sweet as can be chickie ornament <3

A few sweet treats...we know each other pretty well, I sent her the same ones!

Shirley paints and alters the most adorable boxes, I LOVE IT!
Some of my little Easter bits for crafting will fill it!
Inside this sweet box was.....

THIS GARLAND, I squealed with delight as I opened it,
Lee just laughed at me silly man, he still doesn't get why swaps
make me happy...lol but they do because of ladies like Shirley!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....
Last but never least 
The Cloche!
HOW PERFECT AND SWEET!
My sweet little lamb holding some forget-me-nots 
a pretty pink rose tucked behind her ear
leaning against a little white fence, sitting on the grass
in a jello mold,
on her handmade cute as a cupcake base.
I LOVE HER!
I love Shirley to bits.
She just had a birthday 
Happy Belated Birthday Shirley
and also,
She is in the midst of a heartache 
so keep her in your prayers too.
LOVE YOU LADY 
Thank You So Much.
Every Bit Is Perfect.



Comments

  1. Looks like you got some great stuff! I didn't join in on this swap and I am so sad that I didn't after seeing everyone's cute cloches. Have a great week friend!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenny! I am so glad you liked your swappy gifts...I will post mine as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!