Friday, April 25, 2014

VACATION! 2014

Hey Y'all how are you today?
I start vacation on Saturday! YES! I need it badly.
Work is...well honestly not great so I am thrilled to finally get a break  form there.
I WISH I had the time to do all I want to in my few days away.
I wish I could load up the car and head out on a road trip,

image from google search
 maybe stop in Idaho to see Trisha, head to Nebraska and have fun with Angela, up north a bit and see Peg in Chicago, or Julie (aka Lucy) in Wisconsin.
They are all so sweet and lovely and live in states I have yet to visit!
Maybe go to Kentucky and sleep in a Wigwam
I have always wanted to stay at this motel
 and I am determined to do so one day!
I have no idea why I want to, but I will! LOL

Most likely I will head to Nags Head or OBX as it is now known
It was always Nags Head, NC 
when I was a kid and some time ago it became 
The Outer Banks 
or OBX as we identify it :)
I LOVE IT THERE!
Eating at Sam & Omies 
image from google search
or at Tortugas
image from google search

I am getting hungry now...lol
They are 2 of my favorite places to eat 
down there.
It is definitely a balm to my soul
to be at the beach and the OBX 
is my favorite place to be.
                                       Maybe I will go to Busch Garden or Kinds Dominion.
                                         I LOVE roller coasters and both parks have great ones!
                                               What ever I do I will be sure to share it with you!
                                                                             SEE Ya Soon!


3 comments:

  1. Yes! Come see me! We can go to all sorts of places and it is beautiful this time of year. We have plenty of room for guests both human and furry! :)

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit me in Ohio. I will bake for you!! :) wherever you end up... enjoy... relax and soak up some sun!

    ReplyDelete