Swapping Fun


Hey Y'all,
How are you today? Can you believe Christmas is almost here!
I am almost done shopping, I am STILL stuck on the stocking stuffers though...grrrr :) Something will catch my eye.
Last month I signed up for an Ornament swap at An Artful Adventure.
Cassandra was so nice to host us and group us all together.
Thank You Cassandra, I hope to swap with you again in the future.
I had so much fun making these Ornaments.
We had 3 swap partners mine were
Jessica,  who made the sweetest quilted ornaments.


Stacey  who made the most creative rock candy ornaments, I LOVE them!



MistyI haven't received Misty's yet, but she makes the CUTEST clay characters! They are so sweet and I can't wait to see what she sends.

And I made 3 different ornaments, a shadow box, a felt marshmallow (toasted), and a snow man. 2 ladies got the styrofoam snowman ornies and 1 got a glass one I painted and forgot to take a photo of.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you