Art Journal


Hey Y'all how are you today?
I am worn out here today, I have been working nights since Sunday setting up the toy department for the holidays and my hiney is whipped...lol 1 more night to go! Hopefully we will be 100% finished tonight and only 1 day over the schedule for getting it done.
OK!
So about 2 weeks ago the amazing Jenny and Aaron at Everyday Is A Holiday announced that they were offering a FREE Art Journal Class!
I seriously love those 2 and I jumped at the chance to learn from them.
For some reason I have yet to figure out, the idea of creating an art journal has intimidated me for a LONG time. I have had a composition book and a sketch book I have picked up and put down more times than I can count, every time I go to start, I get all nervous and can't do it. CRAZY! SO
when they offered to teach I said count me in.
So here are my first pages.



Today is class number 2, I will either be asleep or at work when today's class gets posted, so tomorrow I will be playing at my crafty desk!
Thanks So Much Jenny and Aaron!




Comments

  1. So far, it's adorable! I'll have to check out Jenny's blog-haven't been there for a long time. Have a good weekend Jenny~
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny!!! Oh my goodness!! Stand up and take a bow!! Fantastic!! My gosh girl! You had all this bottled up! haha! Soooo happy to see that you jumped that hurdle!! Your pages are fabulous! And Aaron and I are both sitting hear smiling SO BIG!! Thank you SO much for joining and for sharing!!

    We had a looong crazy day full of work, stress, computer problems etc..so class #2 didn't go up till dinner time!! And we are still waiting on youtube to update the music :/ But it's up and we had fun..and we are happy to share! Can't wait to see what you create next!

    Love from the NJ Shore!
    xo Jenny.....and Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    This is wonderful, I really like it. I have never made one but have always admired them. Continued success. Hugs, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Jenny! So glad you gave it a shot. I like Jenny & Aaron's art as well. Hope you are feeling better today. Blessings and love, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jenny, I love your art journal!
    Hugs and kisses to you,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!