Missing

Today I am missing folks. I love so many people that I hardly ever get to see or talk to and I miss them all. My sister in law Angela, she and I connected so quickly and I have only been with her a few days once almost 4 years ago, I miss her all the time and my nieces and my nephew, I love them all! My Brothers in law and my mother and faither in law, they all mean so much to us and the relationships are...well they just aren't there and it makes me so sad, and my heart aches for them. My family is so close and Lee's is so distant, I tried for years to keep us all connected, I failed so it is what it is BUT  I love them all so much! I think I'll get off the computer and make a few calls.
I keep trying.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you