photo from Beatrice Banks Blog
If you have not, you are missing out on so much!
Her home is lovely and she has the most inspiring posts.
I always have a light and breezy feeling after visiting her.
On her post I read the other day she had been tagged and had ??? to answer.
I was NOT one of the people she tagged to answer her ??? but I liked the questions and decided I would answer and post them any way.
Feel free to do the same on your blog and /or feel free to leave your answers here. I love getting to know you and I hope you get to know me a bit better too.
1. Who was your hero growing up?
That is a tough one, my dad has always been my hero, on the silly side I would say Wonder Woman...teehee I would spin around with construction paper wrist cuffs with crayon stars on them. I even had Wonder Woman Under-Roos (remember them...HA!)
2. What are 3 things you can't live without?
My Bible, Coca-Cola and Ice Cream
3. Barefoot in the sand or a pretty pair of high heels?
Barefoot in the sand. I like to wear heels and feel pretty, but I love and adore the beach and barefoot is just more my style.
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
AGH! I have to pick 1...Oh I can't I have never met an ice cream I didn't like! I guess it would be my mom's home made banana, you have not lived until you have had her fresh, home made banana ice cream.
5. If you had to move to a state other than the one you live in, where would you move?
Texas, I love it there and I am married to a Texan.He talks about going back every year.
6. When thinking about colors of the rainbow, which color are you?
RED, anyone who knows me knows that...lol
7. If you could do anything, or wish for anything that would come true, what would it be?
Cure Diabetes. It is a horrid disease and my dad and husband have it.
8. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Ireland. I have always wanted to go there, ever since I saw Darby O'Gill and the Little People when I was a child I have wanted to go to Ireland.
9. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Late, I live with the pokiest man in the world, you'd think he was 89 not 49...sheesh!
10. Are you old fashioned?
I would say 90% of me is and 10% is more modern. In the last few years, we have learned to live much more simply and I have rather enjoyed getting back to the basics.
11. You've been given the choice of a vacation or a shopping spree. Which would you choose?
VACATION! 100%! I LOVE TO TRAVEL!
Thanks Tammy for a great bunch of questions that inspired me...as you often do!
X's & O's