How are you today?
I am taking a few days off from work, originally I had planned to be at a conference for christian women this weekend, but that didn't pan out... so I am feeling like I have not been living life to it's fullest and it is high time to change that! So I figured that if I post some things here it will motivate me to get off my rear and live a little.
1. I really want to take a walk on the beach! It has been ages since I have been down there and I miss it!
sunset at the outer banks image from google search
3 .Use the gift card Marcia sent me last year! I want a Martha Stewart Scoring Board and Michael's has them 40% off so a trip to Michael's for a few scrappy goodies is needed.
4. I REALLY want to get a new tattoo. I have wanted another for a long time, but $$ has been tight (still is) so I probably won't get it now...but I Really, REALLY want too. I want 2 blue birds and a heart on my wrist the birds are for each set of grandparents and the heart is for my sister...the problem other than $$ is I can't find the "right" birds...still searching.
5. I would love to have lunch, coffee, dinner...something with a friend, I have a few old friends I would love to spend some time with, I am hoping one can get together with me soon.
6. I want to go to the movies, it has been a while and I love going.
7. I want to sit around a fire made in my little fire bowl, sipping a drink, chatting with Lee and watching the stars.
8. Clean out my craft room and organize it better. I have started on this one today :) I can see the top of my desk again.
9. Then in my clean scrap room I need to make a set of cards for Jenn and I want to do a few scrapbook pages. AND start on a few handmade postcards for a swap I just joined.
10. Write a few letters.
11. EAT JUNK...LOL I had a package of Tasty Cake cupcakes today, tomorrow...
12. Try a new recipe...any suggestions?
13. Get a mani/pedi oh how I need both desperately! I used to get my nails done every 2 weeks, I had a french manicure and my hands looked so pretty...it made me feel pretty too, which is something I do not usually feel and I would get a pedi once a month boy howdy it's been a long time since I have done that!
So those are a few things I hope to do over the next few days... I'll keep ya posted!