Counting My Blessings Day 17

Blessings Abound!
God is so good to us, we are blessed beyond measure to be His children.
Jesus loves us all so much.
What happened today that is so special?
Not a thing, it is just another ordinary day.
Another day we struggle to make it through but;
Another day I am thankful have with family and friends.
I love that I can come here and "talk Jesus".
 Some like it and some do not.
Well that is OK, because God loves us all the same.
 I am gonna praise the Lord at every chance I get :)
One week until Thanksgiving, are you getting ready?
What are you thankful for this year?
So today I am blessed to have another day, a husband who loves me, a roof over my head, food in my belly, heat to keep the chill away, doctors to help my husband, a wonderful family, blog friends that I adore and a God who loves me and loves you more than we can imagine.

Comments

  1. We have a lot to be thankful for don't we! God is so faithful! We are thanking the Lord for touching my husband and healing his back. He fell mid-July from our roof and fractured his spine. God has blessed him and he is able to continue pastoring. Praise God!
    Audrey at eleganteconomies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!