Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Counting My Blessings Day 8

Hey Y'all.
Today and I blessed to live in a country that gives me the right to vote!
I am thankful that I have the ability and privilege to vote in any election in my city and state.
I went today to the little box and cast my votes.
I know in this day and age a lot of people think that one vote won't matter.
I still think it does, so I cast mine every chance I get.
Thank You Lord for giving me parents who taught me the responsibility of being an informed and involved citizen.
Have you voted  in your area today?

2 comments:

  1. No car to get out today (my son and I share one and my husband takes his for work) but I agree it is important. Good for you!!
    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I always tell people if they don't vote, they have no right to complain. Good for you Jenny! I voted too!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete