Counting My Blessings Day 6

Today I am thankful for my husband.
Lee is a good man and I love him so much.
The other day we were talking about how we met. We both remember the day exactly. 16 years together 15 years married.


Things are tough for us right now, and they have been for a few years now, BUT through all this mess God had brought us so much closer together.
Lee will be the first to tell you that we are stronger as a team.
I could write about him all day, but I won't :)
So today I am thanking God for bringing us together and blessing me with a man who loves me just as I am.
I love you....Always.

Comments

  1. So sweet...It is always so nice to read about a Team that works together in times of trouble than ones that let it pull them apart.

    Blessings to you both
    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration and it is such a blessing to have a wonderful man and a beautiful marriage...how special, indeed!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!