Counting My Blessings Day 29

I can't believe this month is almost gone! I have only one more day of blessings to post, when I started this I was just hoping I would remember to post everyday :) Well I have missed a few, but posted 2 the next day to keep on track.um mm yeah like today :)
Everyday I have asked God to reveal to me what my blessing for today is and everyday this month He has led me to something or someone to be blessed by.

Image from Google search

I was prompted by God to do this, the 1st day of November I was sitting here trying to decide what to post and I asked God for wisdom. Blessings and gratitude are what He wanted me to post, so I did. It has been good for me.
It has been calming and has revealed much to me this month. We often have the tendency to become downtrodden in our struggles and trials, but there are great blessings in those too as I hope I have revealed and learned this month.
My blessing today as I reflect upon this last month is that I am happier than I was a month ago. I have joy for the first time in a long time.
Thank You Lord for showing me by sharing your blessings.

Comments

  1. Lift up your heart! What a cheerful blog post to begin my day. And I adore your background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you