My Blessings Day 2

Today I am thankful and blessed.
I am thankful today that I am saved by grace.
I love knowing Jesus as my savior.

Image from google
I love the knowledge that no matter what He is there for me.
My dad told me once that when times are so tough, if you just imagine sitting with Jesus and talking to Him it will get better.
I often picture in my minds eye sitting on the beach with Jesus on my right and my dad on my left and my husband behind me. He holds my hand, sometimes He holds me and just listens. Sometimes we just watch the waves. It comforts me and refreshes me beyond all words.
I am Blessed to live in a country where I can freely practice my Christian faith, without fear. I love my Jesus, My God, My Holy Spirit.
My 4 year old niece said it best "Jesus is my favorite."
If you need Him and think you can't find Him, just look into your heart, you will find Him waiting there for you.
Thank You Jesus for loving me.

Comments

  1. I like your theme for blog posts this month! I give prayers of thanks for my many blessings every day:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny, I just love this post- Jesus surely is the best! (My fave too ;)
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

BORED AND NOT MOTIVATED! A TERRIBLE COMBINATION!