Counting My Blessings Day 21

Hello Friends! Ok that is so not me...lol
Hey Y'all :)
I am so glad you are here.
Please leave a comment so I can come and visit you, just say hey, you don't have to write anything else, it'll give me a link back to you.

I am blessed today by blogland!
First I have seen so much talent and creativity, I love it all!

Second I have been in search of a Christmas background and it had to be free... I have found tons of them that are great! BUT none that just screamed ME ME PICK ME...teehee
SO while cruising around blogland this morning I visited
Susie at 1st Floor Flat she had "Retro Man" and I just had to have him :)
She has all sorts of Free backgrounds and extras.
Here is another one I really liked.

Thank You Susie!
Her blog  has halloween background, but don't let that scare you away, she has goodies galore.
So I am blessed by an act of kindness. She does not have to spend time making these and offering them for our use, but she does and that my friends is a blessing to me.
How are you blessed today?

Comments

  1. I am following you too! Thank you for the visit!

    I am thankful for reading a blog where you spell out your blessing and cause me to reflect on mine!! What a good example you are!!

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for using my background! I'm counting MY blessings for your lovely comments. Hugs from the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss my Blogging Girlfriends

Woolzies!

Ho Ho Ho **Gift for you